This is a one-day interactive, training programme designed for front-line staff in the health and social care sector. We can deliver this as an in-house training programme, or brief your trainers to enable them to deliver it to your employees and provide all of the required training materials.
The training programme aims to enable participants to:
- identify what their organisation has to offer service users
- understand who their service users are and what they need and expect
- meet, manage and, whenever possible, exceed service user expectations
- identify the key elements of customer service excellence
- create a positive impression and enhance the image of their organisation
- choose appropriate behaviour for different customer service situations
- ensure their service delivery complies with relevant legislation, policies, codes of conduct and organisational procedures
- work with their colleagues to deliver excellent service on a consistent basis
- communicate and establish rapport with service users – face-to-face, on the telephone and in writing
- identify methods of promoting their organisation and acting as an ambassador for its services
- deal effectively with situations where service user expectations have not been met
- review their performance and plan for service improvement.
2. Health and social care services
3. Identifying needs and expectations
4. Providing service excellence
5. Communicating successfully
6. Dealing with difficult situations
7. Promoting your organisation
8. Enhancing your service
If you are interested in booking this course, please call us.