This is a one-day interactive, training programme designed for to help managers and supervisors improve their people management skills. We can deliver this as an in-house training programme.
The training programme aims to enable participants to:
- identify what their organisation has to offer customers
- understand who their customers are and what they need and expect
- meet, manage and, whenever possible, exceed customer expectations
- identify the key elements of customer service excellence
- create a positive impression on customers and enhance the image of their organisation
- choose appropriate behaviour for different customer service situations
- ensure their customer service delivery complies with relevant legislation, policies, codes of conduct and organisational procedures
- work with their colleagues to deliver excellent service on a consistent basis
- communicate and establish rapport with customers – face-to-face, on the telephone and in writing
- identify methods of promoting their organisation and boosting business
- deal effectively with situations where customer expectations have not been met
- review their performance and plan for customer service improvement.1 The role of service excellence.
2. Clarifying objectives and goals
3. Ensuring effective working arrangements
4. Motivating team members
5. Building relationships
7. Developing an action plan
If you are interested in booking this course, please call us.