Lead, Motivate and Succeed
This is a one-day interactive, training programme designed to enable managers and supervisors lead a team of customer focused staff. We can deliver this as an in-house training programme, or brief your trainers to enable them to deliver it to your employees and provide all of the required training materials.
The training programme aims to enable participants to:
- explain the importance of organisational, team and individual objectives
- set SMART objectives for a team and for individual employees
- explain good practice in managing change
- describe the characteristics of effective management and leadership
- use the principles of action centred leadership
- understand current concepts on motivatin
- use effective communication methods
- create a customer focused culture within a team
- explain the main factors that cause teams to succeed or fail
- deal with problems in a team.
1. Getting started
- Learning outcomes
2. Share the objectives
- Vision and mission
- Customer objectives
- The components of great customer service
- Team and individual objectives
- Effective delegation
- Managing change
- Setting team objectives
3. Be a positive leader
- What makes a good leader?
- What is leadership?
- The difference between management and leadership
- Leadership styles
- Action centred leadership
4. Motivate and inspire your team
- What motivates people?
- Respond to diversity in your team
- Communicate with your team
- Focus on skills
- Time management
- Create the culture
5. Fine tune your team
- Set standards
- Dealing with problems
- Negotiating with people
- You as a leader
6. Make it happen
- Team action plan
If you are interested in booking this course, please call us.
New page content